I have still only used the demo of 1.0 and would like to buy.
But since 2.0 is coming soon (I hope) what is the policy?
will I get the update to 2.0 free? then of course I would buy 1.0 today.. but if not, I will wait (if I can)
Can someone tell:
policy if buying 1.0 now and upgrading to 2.0 . price?
when is 2.0 expected?