- 1 Kettler exercise bike
- KWT training software with valid licence or demo valid for one month
- Computer and internet connection which meet the KWT system requirements
- Your usual body weight is set in user settings
- A user is created on the KWT website and has joined the "2. KETTRACE" group
- The current pulse values are sent to KWT during the race
- There are 10 races on the tour and each race counts!
- Each race runs on two days a week (see Race dates)
Tuesday: 6.30 pm (enter the lobby under "online" 15 minutes beforehand)
Saturday: 5.30 pm (enter the lobby under "online" 15 minutes beforehand)
- Entry is limited to 99 people per race
- All entrants who reach the finish of the race receive percentage points. The high score ranking then takes place
- The fastest three receive Gold / Silver / Bronze medals
- The leader in the overall ranking receives the virtual Golden Jersey in the high score
- A virtual cup is shown next to the leader in the kilometre ranking
1st place: 26 cm crystal globe cup
2nd place: 23 cm crystal globe cup
3rd place: 21 cm crystal globe cup
- Each kilometre counts as one point, the number of points is multiplied by the bridge tour. The 1st bridge tour counts once, the 2nd bridge tour twice, the 3rd bridge tour three times etc. until ten times maximum by the 10th bridge tour.
- The rankings result from the total points, the entrant with the highest number of points wins first place followed by 2nd and 3rd place
- If there is a tie on the number of points, the cycling time, i.e. the lowest time to reach the points, decides who wins
Please seek medical advice about your physical limitations.
Train within your limitations otherwise your health may be at risk!
As a result every entry is rewarding. Inconclusive values lead to disqualification.
We wish you lots of fun and a fair race, may the best person win!
All Kettler and WWS employees and their family members are excluded from competitions!