- 1 Kettler exercise bike
- KWT training software with valid licence or demo valid for one month
- Computer and internet connection which meet the KWT system requirements
- Your usual body weight is set in user settings
- A user is created on the KWT website and has joined the "5. KETTRACE" group
- The current pulse values are sent to KWT during the race
- There are 35 races on the tour and each race counts!
- The races run twice on two days a week (see Race dates)
Tuesday: 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm (enter the lobby under "online" 15 minutes beforehand)
Saturday: 5.00 pm and 6.00 pm (enter the lobby under "online" 15 minutes beforehand)
- Entry is limited to 200 people per race
- All entrants who reach the finish the half of the race receive points by Kilometer, race number and needed time. The high score ranking then takes place
- The fastest three receive Gold / Silver / Bronze medals
- The leader in the overall ranking receives the virtual Golden Jersey in the high score
- A virtual cup is shown next to the leader in the kilometre ranking
- Within each stage, a Sprint classification held part of that will be evaluated separately.
1st place: 26 cm crystal globe cup + 1 Jersey
2nd place: 23 cm crystal globe cup + 1 Jersey
3rd place: 21 cm crystal globe cup + 1 Jersey
Warning: Please seek medical advice about your physical limitations.
Train within your limitations otherwise your health may be at risk!
As a result every entry is rewarding. Inconclusive values lead to disqualification.
We wish you lots of fun and a fair race, may the best person win!