- The copyrights of a contribution remains with the respective authors of a contribution. By posting a contribution, the author transfers the irrevocable rights to use his contribution on the forum. The right to use the contribution is retained even after deletion or cancellation of the membership of the forum.
- Postings by moderators become the property of the forum and can be used as required. This applies in particular even after the departure of a moderator.
- It is not permitted to post texts from other websites that go beyond the nature of a quotation.
- Reports and news from other sites are not allowed. A link to the online offering is allowed in this case.
- The rights to use all information that is collected via the portal during the online journeys with KETTLER WORLD TOURS pass to the portal.
- If your own courses are travelled, the rights of use pass to the portal after their first use in an online race. The courses are then available to all users.
Content of contributions:
KETTLER reserves the right to delete, to move or to revise contributions that do not correspond to the forum rules at any time. This occurs without prior notification of the author. The user is solely responsible for the content that he publishes (text; images or other publications) and thus also confirms that he will not publish any copyright-protected articles and texts here in the forum.
The following contents are forbidden or even undesirable:
- extremely politically or religiously oriented postings
- criminal or pornographic contents, and material that is harmful to young people, offensive or defamatory
- E-mail addresses
- Personal details such as telephone numbers, addresses, etc. (please exchange these per PN)
- or otherwise non-acceptable postings that have not been included here but that infringe applicable law, good morals, general morality or even against the forum rules.
Images, graphics and attachments:
When using graphics and attachments, the copyrights must be honoured. The users are solely responsible for the contents they produce (graphics, images or other attachments) and by publishing confirm that they themselves own the copyrights and rights of the images or the content of the attachments, etc. In case of doubt, insert a link to the graphic or file. In no case is it permitted to directly link images or files from other servers (theft of contents), i.e. direct links to a photograph or embedding of a photograph as a hotlink. This is only allowed if the server or webspace is your own or originates from websites that allow this (Klicksmilies, Imageshack or other Image Hosting offerings)
Private Messages (PM):
The Private Messages (PM) feature is available to each member in the forum. These are intended for the exchange of non-public messages. Any misuse of this feature will lead to the blocking of this function.
An exception to the rules is the forwarding of the PN to a moderator or an administrator of the forum in order to point out an infringement of the rules by the private messages.
The following are forbidden:
- PMs must not be made accessible to third parties
- Neither PMs nor excerpts thereof must be posted in the public forum.
- PMs must not be misused for advertising purposes
- PMs must not be used for illegal purposes
User names should be chosen with care and cannot be changed after registration. User names that infringe the following rules will be modified or deleted.
- No domain names or Internet addresses
- No e-mail addresses
- No brand names
- No user names that can lead to confusion with another member of the forum
- Offensive user names
Links are forbidden that
- lead to illegal contents.
- are attached to a referer.
- are against the law and legislation.
- are used to make a profit from clicking on them.
- are otherwise unacceptable.
Deletion of the account:
An account will be deleted if
- a member wants to be deleted. The member will only be deleted if a private message requesting deletion of the account is received by the administrator of the forum. E-mail requests of this type are not taken into account.