The latest training software for KETTLER training equipment. Take your Ergometer or treadmill on 3D-aerial images or real video tracks. The whole world is open to them. Create your own routes or compete with others on the KETTLER WORLD TOURS racing portal.
Of course, this software also has the familiar advantages of its predecessors, such as the GPS-controlled indoor outdoor function or the training evaluation and monitoring.
| || |
KETTLER WORLD TOURS 3.0 is compatible with ANT+ FE-C devices and ANT+ heart rate devices.
|This product is ANT+™ certified. |
Visit www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible products and apps.
- 2.0 GHz processor (recommended 2.8 GHz with 4 cores or faster)
- 4096 MB RAM
- 3D graphic card with at least Microsoft DirectX 9 support and at least 256 MB RAM (recommended 1024 MB)
- Screen resolution: at least 1200x700
- Required space on the hard disk: 1.0 GB
More space is needed for real life video.
- Broadband Internet connection from DSL 1000
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64 bit version recommended)
- For training devices with Bluetooth interface, the computer must have a Bluetooth module or Bluetooth USB dongle.
- For ANT+ devices, an ANT+ dongle is required.
- Training on aerial images of Microsoft Bing maps
- Training with real life video for even more realistic driving experience
- Advanced evaluation and training calendar
- Possibility to import GPS data, real-world training tours for the indoor training
- Online Race mode (incl. Internet community)
- Freely programmable training profiles
- Standardized step test / fitness tests
- Clear presentation of the load curves for the whole training unit
Real Life Video: